Only a few hours from Australia, Vanuatu’s islands are the perfect place to discover and explore a world of adventure.
From riding horses in the sea, swimming in a natural blue hole to standing on the rim of a live volcano, Vanuatu offers experiences of a lifetime. Unleash your inner-explorer and discover sights you never thought you’d see.
Immerse yourself in the island’s rich and authentic culture. Make new friends and share laughter with locals who have regularly been voted some of the happiest people on the planet.
Or simply come to unwind. Relax, let go and enjoy life in full swing. Embrace the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Open yourself to new experiences that you’ll cherish forever.
In Vanuatu, the only thing that is spoilt is you. Treat yourself to wake up to the adventure of a lifetime.
From Stay 7, Pay 6
The Terraces Boutique Apartments
All room categories
Stay 7 nights, pay for 6 nights
• $200 F&B credit
Stay 4 nights, pay for 3 nights
• $100 F&B credit
Booking code 746200
Book by: 31 Mar 2018
12 Jan 2018 - 28 Mar 2018
1 May 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
24 Jul 2018 - 22 Sep 2018
16 Oct 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Air Vanuatu – Brisbane to Espiritu Santo New Year’s Special
Vanuatu from $481 return to Espiritu Santo departing Brisbane.
*Prices include all taxes.
Conditions: blackout periods apply and are subject to availability.
Book by: 4 Mar 2018
19 Jan 18 - 25 Mar 18
01 May 18 - 17 Jun 18
01 Nov 18 - 07 Dec 18
Hideaway Island Resort
Stay 7 pay 5 low season dive special from $1,495pp
• Return airfares and taxes ex Brisbane to Port Vila with Air Vanuatu
• Return airport transfers in Port Vila
• 7 nights twin room accommodation at Hideaway Island Resort (shared facilities)
• Continental breakfast daily
• 10 dive package with tanks, weights and dive guide services (scuba gear rental is additional)
• Cultural walk and kava tasting in Mele village (Tuesday afternoons)
• One glass bottom boat ride
• Snorkel safari to Coral Gardens any day at noon
• Use of snorkel gear, kayaks, paddle boat
Book by: 21 Mar 2018
15 Jan - 29 Mar 2018
Vanuatu Escapes – Aquana Beach Resort, Port Vila
6 night Vanuatu family holiday package deal at Aquana Beach Resort
• Including International Flights
• Return airport transfers
• 6 nights in at Aquana Resort in a Two Bedroom Garden View Bungalow
• Extensive continental buffet breakfast plus a fully cooked breakfast daily
• Free Internet access throughout the resort
• Free use of snorkelling equipment & all non-motorised water equipment
• Free resort facilities, activities & entertainment
• Complimentary personalised Kids program operates daily from 7.30am – 9pm for children 3 – 16 years.
• Kids under 13 years stay free
Travel dates : Up to 31 Mar 2018
Grand Hotel and Casino
Just a step away from many local attractions, amenities, bars and restaurants, Grand Hotel and Casino is the only central city, waterfront, 4-star hotel in Vanuatu.
From $230 per night
• Free Wi-Fi
Book by: 01 Mar 2018
Tanna Evergreen Resort & Tours
3 nights and 5 tours package deal at Tanna Evergreen Resort for 2 people
• 3 nights – Garden Lower Villa – twin share
• 5 tours:
1. Tanna Ultimate Volcano Safari Full Day Tour (includes full meals)
2. Louinio Primitive Cultural Village Tour
3. Wilderness Waterfall & Beach Picnic Tour
4. Giant Sea Turtle & Traditional Canoe / Snorkeling Tour
5. Blue Cave Tour
• Free Airport Transfer
• Complimentary Arrival Drinks
• Continental Breakfast
• Daily Room Service
• Free Fast Wi-Fi in Guest Lounge
Book by: 31 Mar 2018
From BOOK NOW
Eratap Beach Resort
Save 15% on a 5 night stay in a one bedroom Beachfront Villa
$2,720 for two adults
• Complimentary massage
• daily breakfast
Booking code: ERAOBV5
Travel dates: up to 31 Mar 2018
Spacifica Travel Package – Nasama Resort
Save up to $1,000 on return airfares to Port Vila, 7 nights' accommodation and much more at Nasama Resort!
• Return economy airfares to Port Vila (including 23 kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
• Return airport transfers for 2
• 7 nights' accommodation staying at Nasama Resort in a Beachview Studio
• Romantic dinner for 2
• Free Wifi
• Use of kayaks
• Late check-out (subject to availability)
Book by: 4 Mar 2018
T&Cs and blackout dates apply
From Stay 6, Pay 5
Ratua Island Resort & Spa
Deluxe Beachfront Villa
2 Adults Only
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports
• Complimentary snorkel gear & fins use daily
• Complimentary Wi-Fi daily
• Nightly turndown service
Spa Bonus Option -
Pre Pay for Spa Package
6 x 1HR Signature Treatments
Booking before: March 2019
Travel dates: January 2018 - March 2019
Block out dates: 20 December 2018 to 20 January 2019
Booking Code: VTODEAL
• Mandatory Island Dining Meal Plan cost is an additional $120 Per Person Per Day
• Return Island Transfers: Return Airport + Boat Transfers to Ratua Island are an additional cost of $60 Per Person
It's been in frontof you all along
Of Vanuatu’s 83 islands, the most popular for tourists are; Efate where Vanuatu’s capital Port Vila is located, Tanna Island home to fascinating custom villages & incredible fireworks of Mount Yasur Volcano and Santo, with pristine beaches, fresh water swimming holes & world class diving. Other islands offer untouched nature & a rare glimpse of a simpler way of life.
From Australia (Sydney)
Getting to Vanuatu is easy with Air Vanuatu offering direct flights from Sydney to Port Vila. Flight time is 3.5 hours.
Air Vanuatu also operates domestic air services between the islands in Vanuatu.
From Australia (Brisbane)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Brisbane to Port Vila and from Brisbane to Santo as well as domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Virgin Australia also flies from Brisbane to Port Vila with connecting flights around Australia. Visit virginaustralia.com.au
Flight time is 2.5 hours.
From New Zealand (Auckland)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Auckland to Port Vila and domestic air services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Flight time is just over 3 hours.
From New Caledonia (Noumea)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Noumea to Port Vila and domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. Visit airvanuatu.com
Aircalin also flies to Port Vila direct from Noumea. Visit aircalin.com
Flight time between Noumea and Port Vila is just over 1 hour.
From Solomon Islands (Honiara)
From Fiji (Nadi)
Air Vanuatu operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila and domestic services between the islands in Vanuatu. airvanuatu.com
Fly Solomons operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila. Visit flysolomons.com
Fiji Airways operates direct flights from Nadi to Port Vila. Visit fijiairways.com
Flight time is 2.5 hours.
From PNG (Port Moresby)
Air Niugini flies once per week to Port Vila, with a stop in Honiara. Travel time varies depending on length of stop over