- Eratap Beach Resort: With exclusive use of Castaway Island, couples can have a romantic picnic on the stunning white sand beaches, before going on one of the resort’s complimentary boats to a remote reef for snorkeling. The resort also offers a ‘dine anywhere’ feature, allowing couples to dine on their lawn or a beach side cabana.
- The Havannah Vanuatu: Take your romance to the next level at The Havannah Vanuatu. The Unique Beach Dining Experience for Two allows you and your significant other to enjoy the very best of Vanuatu with a pre-dinner drink, followed by a 3 course meal and wine. Enjoy a romantic picnic on a secluded beach or relax in your own cabana by the gorgeous pool.
- The Moso: Imagine swaying side to side under the warm Vanuatu sun, azure waters underneath you and clear blue skies above you, before washing away the stresses of the day in an outdoor bath for two. That’s what you’ll find at The Moso.
- Barrier Beach Resort: Silver service private dinners on the beach for just one couple per night, and a full-service in-house spa (set up for couples) is just the beginning of what the Barrier Beach Resort has on offer to service the needs of the most discerning couples visiting Vanuatu.
Sunrise swings ♡☼ Wake up with a positive thought, be grateful for today, for who you are, for where you are. We all struggle with self doubt, with negative thoughts, but staying in that continuous thought pattern is nothing but damaging. Only you can change the way you think. Today's about new beginnings, getting rid of old habits, it's about seeing the sparkle in every day. Hope everyone has a wonderful day xx
- Ratua Island Resort & Spa: Swim with horses and stay in luxury beachfront fares as you while away your days on the northern isle of Santo. With children only allowed in Fish Village, you’ll be able to quietly go about your day relaxing, or exploring the island’s natural beauty.
- Breakas Beach Resort: Enjoy a luxury, ‘feet in the sand’ holiday with your loved one at Breakas Beach Resort. With some of the island’s best sunsets, your cocktails and dinner on the beach will be even more romantic!
- Mangoes Resort: With in-room couples’ massages, and private dining in outdoor fares, Mangoes Resort offers unparalleled luxury, allowing you to truly experience Vanuatu in romantic seclusion.
- Tamanu On The Beach: With Vanuatu’s only purpose built wedding chapel, couples who are wanting to tie the knot in Vanuatu will love Tamanu’s beautiful location, beachfront villa’s and romantic ambience.